International Graphite plans to be a new generation manufacturer and one of the first Australian companies gearing up to produce downstream graphite and battery anode materials to exacting international customer standards.
The company is planning to produce an extensive range of processed graphite products in a staged production flow designed to extract full value from the graphite value chain. Our vertically integrated operation is wholly contained in the secure and progressive Western Australian jurisdiction and includes the planned development of a new graphite mine at Springdale, supplying feedstock for an advanced downstream graphite processing facility, at Collie.
Our research and development program is designed to:
- Demonstrate the Company’s ability to produce a high quality spheroidised graphite product suitable for battery anode material
- Support the design and development of a commercial line of micronised graphite product
- Begin establishing International Graphite’s presence in the graphite marketplace
- Build operating expertise in graphite product handling and packaging
- Assist in the development of a process for the purification of graphite concentrates