An independent research report released by Peloton Capital today has recommended IG6 as a speculative buy for investors.
The report says IG6 has a unique competitive advantage based on the substantial experience of its senior team in graphite project development and downstream processing. Graphite is recognised as a commercially critical element and as a strategic battery material feeding into the transition to greener energy solutions.
Peloton Capital’s Resource Analyst Ian Spence said, “IG6’s listing is a timely debut at a time when global demand for graphite is forecast to exceed well beyond current global supply starting 2023…The forecast graphite supply deficit we view as being so severe that it should bode extremely well for IG6 to the point we speculatively anticipate the likelihood that the Company will forward sell well in advance as much processed graphite as it can produce.”
- Graphite has “critical mineral” status driven by rapid uptake of batteries in electric vehicles, energy storage and global decarbonisation.
- Graphite demand is forecast to exceed global supply capacity by 2023.
- Worldwide, consumers want to diversity graphite supply chains and are seeking ethically sourced, graphite products from reliable suppliers in safe, low risk jurisdictions.
- IG6 is uniquely positioned in Western Australia – one of the world’s most stable and responsible mining jurisdictions attracting strong private and government support and funding.
- The Board and Management have extensive knowhow and experience in graphite production and downstream processing which is a strong competitive advantage